Ely Fall Fest 2018 Rib Cook-Off
Do you think you have what it takes to win the Ely Fall Fest Rib Cook-Off? Whether you’re just learning how to grill or are an expert meat smoking master, this competition is for you!
Participant Entry Fee: $10 per contestant (must prepare 2 racks minimum)
- Ribs must be prepared and cooked off site and prior to the public tasting time period
- Bring prepared ribs in a warmer of your choice to the Ely Community Center Tennis Courts to begin setting up at 1:30pm – an electrical hook up will be available for each contestant
- Please provide someone to serve your samples during the 2:00 – 3:00pm tasting event
- To register email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 319-848-4103
Admission to Tasting Area: $10 per person
- Admission fee will get you into the gated event & includes 10 voting tickets
- Feel free to sample each contestants prepared meat
- Use your tickets to vote for your favorite entries – use one for each option or give all 10 to your favorite! The choice is up to you!
- Tasting event is from 2:00 – 3:00pm at the Ely Community Center Tennis Courts
1st place will be awarded the first annual Ely Fall Fest Rib Cook-Off trophy & a $20 gift card!