2018 Fall Fest
T-Shirt Design Contest
Official Rules of Entry:
- The contest begins on Wednesday June 6th, 2018.
- All submissions must be received via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at Ely City Hall by 5:00pm Monday June 25th, 2018.
- The entry must be accompanied by your name and contact information.
- One entry per person.
- The design must be drawn or printed on no larger than an 8 1/2” X 11” paper or submitted electronically in any of the following formats: .DOC, .PDF,. JPG or .PNG
- The t-shirt color has not been decided – please feel free to incorporate the shirt color of your choice.
- The design must not exceed 4 different colors.
- The design must be created for the FRONT of the t-shirt only.
- All entries must be original creations of the contestant; must have never been previously published and does not contain profanity, trademarks, logos or copyrighted works of any other person or business.
- The winning design will remain the property of the City of Ely and will not be returned to you. The City of Ely may use the winning design at any time after the contest. The designer may use their design in a portfolio or personal collection but may not sell or reproduce the design in any other purpose once submitted.
- You agree that if you submit an entry, you will sign an assignment and release form prepared by us acknowledging your acceptance and understanding of the complete contest rules including that the winning design is the property of the City of Ely.
- The Fall Fest Planning Committee will narrow down the the top submissions after the June 25th deadline. The top submissions will be put to a public vote beginning at the Ely Firemen’s Breakfast on July 4th through July 11th. Voting stations will include: Ely City Hall, Casey’s General Store, The Downtown Dachshund, Odie’s Bar & Grill and the Ely Public Library.
To download and sign the assignment and release form, please Click here.