Compost Bunker Policy
Effective 10/29/18: The compost pile is no longer at the Public Works Sewer Plant off of Vista Road. It has permanently moved to 370 Jappa Road (the water tower site).
- Yard and garden waste may be taken to the compost bunker all year round
- NO sticks, twigs or branches are permitted in the compost pile (please see curbside limb pickup below)
- When dropping off load, dump waste as far back into the bunker as you can get
- Use caution when entering and exiting the water tower site off of Jappa Road
- Questions can be directed to 319-848-4103